perjantai 4. marraskuuta 2011

turri



I managed to find myself high waist pants and actually wear them! :D And trust me its not something that happens every day. I still havent found a skirt. There was a time i wore nothing but skirts and now i cant find a single one.

Sain vihdoin ostettua itselleni korkeavyötäröiset housut! :) (nyt voin vihdoinkin silmäillä lyhyemmän mallisia paitoja tms) En ole kyllä vieläkään ihan varma, kuinka mukavaksi tunnen oloni näissä.. Korkeavyötäröiset farkut olisivat seuraavana listalla! Ja hame. Yhdessä vaiheessa käytin pelkästään hameita, mutta nyt en löydä enää yhtäkään. voivoivoi.











fur. hm
white collar shirt. vintage
pants. gina tricot
jewellery. seppala

12 kommenttia:

  1. this outfit is lush, as is your blog!

    VastaaPoista
  2. thank you for your comment on the blog! you're gorgeous, love this outfit. and you have beautiful longggg blonde hair aaaah i want it xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. that's incredible and awesome! and it looks great with your elf's beauty ;p

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love your hair!
    love, Simona! xoxox

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your style. Absolutely beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  6. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.

    
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    VastaaPoista
  7. This outfit is perfectly gorgeous! We love the combination of fur jacket and the long sleeve..

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. näytät joltain heleskatin papilta... vähän on tuo tyyli "muoti" mennyt yli joka on kaiken lisäksi niin massaa! Kaikkihan nuin yrittää pukeutua.

    VastaaPoista
  9. gorgeous gorgeous outfit!!!

    xoxo
    Nicole

    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista

Acta est fabula, nunc plaudite!	
<