lauantai 27. marraskuuta 2010

PANTS PLEASE?

I left my house today and there was -13 degrees Celsius. I thought its ok to live dangerously and go out in light tights.. but while walking, an idea of pants grew bigger and bigger in my head, i made a full turn and went back to get them. As it turned out, it was a genius idea, because my legs had turned blue. So please: dont try this outside your home (specially when its a lot below zero) Im a finn, i should know right???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bag: Ivana Helsinki, Fur: from russia with love!

Speaking of Russia: Tomorrow - ST PETERSBURG !! jau!

18 kommenttia:

  1. you look gorgeous!
    and these tights make my colder!
    <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Poor you! But really cute outfit! :-)

    xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. beautiful post :) i'm new on blogger :) your blog is awesome :) if you want to follow me i'll follow you back :D xoxo

    VastaaPoista
  4. On saturday I will go to hairdresser and I will make red hairs like rihanna I'm scared but the effect can be terrible or amazing. May be you take part to the competition? U have to design the outfit which will be in rihanna style. U can win add to links and 1 all post abot ur blog on my blog. What u think??

    VastaaPoista
  5. AWESOME hat. :)that's a super cute side purse too. thank you for your kind comment !

    love
    sherry

    VastaaPoista
  6. hey,
    i like your blog...
    do you want to follow each other?
    i would be happy if you visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hi ! i m following you, now ! if you want, follow me !

    xoxo

    http://afigurinista.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oh, justi in tights? Crazy you :D
    I love the outfit, you've got great style! <3

    VastaaPoista
  9. really love the outfit! :) XXX

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  10. nice look and the bag is so cute!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Aivan ihana takki! Ja tuo laukku kaverini omistaa tuollaisen myös jotain niin ihanuutta :)

    //Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  12. ihan älyttömän ihana toi karvahattu!

    VastaaPoista
  13. ihana toi karvahattu+laukku+takki! :O

    VastaaPoista
  14. mistä toi takki on?

    VastaaPoista

Acta est fabula, nunc plaudite!	
<