maanantai 26. lokakuuta 2009

humanity

This one is a funny post. I don't know where to start. I had my military boots on last week. They were my winter boots for last year. It's not winter yet but i feel like i should buy new ones for this year ;) Something less punk maybe? ;)





My godmother gave me a bracelet for my birthday! (My birthday was in March but i saw her just last weekend) It's cool from Urban A. I guess the brand is Humanity and the money goes to charity. (for some women in.... um somewhere. damn i forgot) If i got i right!


(i wonder if it should say "show love" or sow love? interesting.)

My room is my INSPIRATION. It is full of small stuff i think is cool or beautiful. I rarely or never buy anything to my room, it's just stuff i've collected. Sometimes i myself wonder "why on earth this is here??", i don't know. Some things are just cool. My room is always messy.. ;) I can deal with chaos very well. haha.





1 kommentti:

  1. AMAZING style and pictures!!http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista

Acta est fabula, nunc plaudite!	
<