keskiviikko 16. syyskuuta 2009

betonibrutalismi

My mother had bought new shoes for activity, like nordicwalking. They were suppose to be healthy for your feet. I just HAD TO take them ;D;D I think they are fuckin' cool !! haha. And walking felt funny.. What do you think?

Winter is coming and i need a new winter coat. I hope this year the coats look better than last year... I'm thinking about buying a bit more expensive but QUALITY coat. Winters in Finland can sometimes be -25 Celsius. (-13 Fahrenheit) so it need to be WARM. Helsinki is in the coast-side so the wind can be pretty bad. So, do you know any good looking coats?















Shirt: Sonia Rykiel
Jeans: Mango

12 kommenttia:

  1. COOL TOISELLA JÄBÄLLÄ ON BLOGI

    Noi kengät näyttää siltä että niissä olisi.. kiinnostavaa kävellä.

    VastaaPoista
  2. absolutely adore the shirt + shoes. I love your blog! xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. oi ihania kuvia, oot niin kaunis! Tykkään sun asustakin hirmu paljon, kengät on hauskat, erilaiset! :))

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi
    only to tell you, that I took a photograph of your blog to put it on my blog.

    xoxo, Elsa

    VastaaPoista
  5. Funny shoes!

    (And you're on my blog today :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ohhh my what a wonderful outfit this is! I'm loving everything especially your top :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. woah
    those are the funkiest things i've ever seen
    it's soooo weird but good haha

    VastaaPoista
  8. wooow, this outfit is great!
    shoes are very orginal!

    VastaaPoista
  9. absolutely amazing outfit
    think i saw you on lookbook once?

    VastaaPoista
  10. I love the shirt and the sequin headband! It looks very good on you :)

    VastaaPoista

Acta est fabula, nunc plaudite!	
<